FIND THE SUITABLE SIZE FOR YOUR RING
CHOOSE ONE OF THE TWO WAYS FOLLOWING.
1) Method: Use one of your rings
How to use the Kotsonis Kosmimata Ring Size Table:
If you have a ring that fits perfectly on the finger on which you want to wear the creation of Kotsonis Kosmimata you can place it in the nearest “circle” of its size
Kotsonis Kosmimata Ring Size Table. Download the Ring Size Chart in pdf format here.
- The inner end of the ring must be aligned with the outer edge of the circle.
- If your ring appears to be between two sizes, Kotsonis Kosmimata recommends choosing the larger size.
2) Method: Find the right size by measuring your finger with the special measuring tape
Follow the steps below that we suggest:
Α) WHEN SHOULD I MEASURE MY FINGER?
- Do not measure your finger when it is colder or hotter than usual
- For accurate results, measure your finger at the end of the day when it is ‘swollen’.
- Make sure the size you choose slides easily along your finger.
- Remember that there are important differences between right and left hand.
Β) HOW SHOULD I TAKE THE MEASUREMENT?
To measure your finger, you can download itKotsonis Kosmimata Finger Counter. The number that aligns with the edges of the opening is the inner perimeter of the finger. Make a note of this number, and then refer to the Kotsonis Kosmimata Size Chart. Download the Finger Counter in pdf format here.
* In order for your measurement to be accurate, before printing the Kotsonis Kosmimata Ring Size Chart, go to ‘Print Options’ and make sure the ‘On Paper Scale’ indicator is on ‘No Scale’. The Ring Size Table must be printed in A4 Page Size.
To make sure the Ring Size Table is printed correctly, take a ruler and measure the sample below. If your measurement result is exactly 2 cm, then your printout is correct.
FIND THE SUITABLE SIZE FOR YOUR CHAIN
Find the ideal size for your chain, cross or pendant In the table below you will find information on how to choose your chain, cross or pendant in relation to the desired length.
The information provided relates to a neck line 35cm long. Depending on the size of the individual’s neck, it is necessary to choose a smaller or larger size so that the jewelry worn has a similar effect. Select the next size up or down for a larger or smaller size.
CROSS SIZE PENDANT / CHAIN APPLICATION
1 35 – 40 cm Worn near the neckline, it is usually chosen for pendants.
2 40 – 50 cm Worn on the neckline, usually chosen for pendants or small cross
3 50 – 60 cm Worn in the center of the neckline
4 65 – 100 cm Worn lower at the neckline
5 > 100 cm Worn on the top of the chest